ABACO BAHAMAS REAL ESTATE
Property ID: Resort/Hotel
Property Ref. ID: 2413
Location: Green Turtle Cay Abaco, Bahamas
For Sale - Offered at $11,695,000
GREEN TURTLE CAY ABACO BAHAMAS – CLUB RESORT
Green Turtle Club Resort & Marina, is a boutique Bahamas resort, in the exotic out islands (Barrier islands) of Great Abaco. The Resort lays a mere 175 miles east of mainland Florida and is easily accessible by dependable air service from south Florida and Nassau into Treasure Cay International (TCB) on mainland Abaco. The Green Turtle Club was established in 1964 by Allan Charlesworth, British boat designer. The bar was originally a boathouse and traveling yachtsmen started a tradition of hanging a signed dollar bill on the wall to treat followers to a drink. For many years the Charlesworth heirs managed the club and saw it’s growth, the club has been owned since 2004 by the current owner. Green Turtle Club is being offered as a package or in 4 different options.
* 40 slip marina – 130′ capacity – 6-8 ft. draft *Ships Store
* 30 -50- 100amp service *Liquor Store
* Two Shell fuel docks *325 KW Caterpillar Generator
* Outside Dining capacity 60-70 *20,000 gallon per day water maker/
* Inside Dining capacity 120 backup 8,000 gallons per day
* 16 Guest Rooms – option for 7 more – total of 23 rooms *Municipal water available
Available Options for Sale:
1. 14.298 Acre-Marina Resort-
2. 8.864 Acre – Marina Resort – $8,772,000.
3. 0.212 Acre – Two Villas – $468,000 each.
4. 1.869 Acre – White Sound Parcel – $820,000.
5. 3.35 Acre – Coco Bay Parcel – $2,925,000. Fractional ownership – 50% or half ownership on options 1 & 2 available. SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY.